These are "Why" articles, which will explain why features are a benefit to your organization.
Pages in category ‘Why’
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- A User's ID Cannot be Part of a User's Password - Why?
- Adding Statuses for Organizations and Contacts - Why?
- Advanced Search Extended to Organizations, Branches, and External Persons Connected to the Level 1 - Why?
- Allocation Chart - Why?
- Arcadia X - Why?
- Arcadia X Layout Picker - Why?
- Autoconvert uploaded Word Documents to PDF - Why?
- Combined Portal View - Why?
- Company and User Security Matrix - Why?
- Conditional Versioning - Why?
- Create and Direct Users to Language Specific Login Pages - Why?
- Create Level 1 Records in Batch from Provider - Why?
- Creating Provider / Consumer List View Search and Filter Functionality - Why?
- Custom Field Page Layout - Why
- Customizable batch update options - Why?
- Customizable Privacy and Confidentiality Policies - Why?
- Make a List View Available to Multiple Roles - Why?
- Maximize and Restore Arcadia X Sections - Why?
- Maximum Word/ Character Limit - Why?
- Message Queue Functionality Enables Re-Sending of Failed Emails - Why?
- Multiple Aliases - Why?
- Multiple Column View - Why?
- Multiple Sign-Up Pages per Company - Why?