Using an Excel Template for List View Export Results
Click here to watch a video on creating and editing List Views.
To enable this feature:
- Create an Excel spreadsheet you wish to use for a list view export template.
- Upload the Excel file to a SmartFolder.
- Go to the list view configuration page.
- Click into the list view for which you wish to enable exporting.
- Click on the "Export" tab.
- Next to the "SmartFolder" field, click on the button and select the SmartFolder in which you have uploaded your spreadsheet.
- Now, when you export your list view, the following screen will appear:
- If there are multiple files in your SmartFolder, select the spreadsheet you wish to use as your template and click the button.
- This feature can be used in conjunction with the Positioning Exported List View Results in your Excel Spreadsheet feature.
- List View Overview
- Accessing the List View Configuration Page
- Configuring List Views
- Setting the Sort Order on a List View
- Exporting List View Results to Microsoft Excel
- Exporting List View Results to Microsoft Word
- Download files from List View
- Preparing Existing Word Template for List View Export
- Quick Edit
- Historic List View
- Configuring Interactive List View Charts
- Positioning Exported List View Results in your Excel Spreadsheet