Enabling External Contact Access to SmartSimple
The following guidelines should be followed.
- Establish one or more roles for each type of access that you wish to provide.
- For each of these roles establish a menu.
- For each external account (or role, if appropriate) decide which SmartSimple items you wish to share:
- Create each item you wish to share.
- Use permissions to grant permission to the organization or role.
- Test the access before you permit your external users to log into SmartSimple.
Remember that people outside your domain will need to enter their full e-mail address.