Structure of the System
On-Demand Applications – SmartSimple includes over a dozen on-demand applications that address needs such as contact management, email broadcasting, project tracking and applicant tracking requirements.
- All applications are built using the SmartSimple database, which provides immediate use of each application.
- All access to the system, the database and each application is controlled by roles, so each user’s view of the system is controlled and based on their engagement with the organisation.
Extendibility Data Model – The SmartSimple database can be extended without programming to gather (and report) on any number of additional fields.
- As business requirements evolve, you can easily modify the system to meet new requirements.
- Workflows can be used throughout the system to automate approval, alert and acknowledge applications.
- Economically Affordable Model – The database, applications and features are included in a simple monthly or per user cost.
- SmartSimple is based on open source standards so no incremental licensing is required (such as Microsoft, Oracle or Crystal client access licenses).
- All customization and configuration work can be done in-house without the need for specialized programming resources.
Completely Web Based – All functionality is delivered via a browser on any computer.
- No installation is required.
The functionality of the system is easily extended into your website.