Updating Dates or Times with Pandora
Dates are stored in the SmartSimple database in the following format: yyyy-mm-dd
Accordingly when updating date fields with Pandora the submitted data must be formatted identically.
The startdate and enddate Standard Fields also store time values for the starttime and endtime respectively. Thus you must include the times as well as the dates (if the times are enabled). Similarly with lastmodified (although there is no associated lastmodifiedtime variable).
The format should be: yyyy-mm-dd HH:mm:ss
- Where HH is the hour using the 24hr format.
- If you omit the time when updating the startdate or enddate standard fields, the stored in the starttime or endtime will be set to 00:00:00, overwriting any times that may have been stored previously.
- The Level 1 Start Date and End Date fields are referred to as ostartdate and oenddate
- The Level 1 closedate standard field does not store a time so should be updated using yyyy-mm-dd only.
- The lastmodified standard field on transactions is trsts
When updating Date Custom Fields using Pandora the format of the value sent must be yyyy-mm-dd.
- Times cannot be saved with Date Custom Fields.