Newsletter October 2006 Issue 19
- User Centric Interface - The User Centric Interface (UCI) provides an alternative interface to SmartSimple users. Please refer to the following link for more information: SmartSimple Wiki - UCI
- Personal Transactions - These represent items that the user maintains in their profile using the UCI. Please refer to the following link for more information: SmartSimple Wiki - Personal Transaction
- New Field Type - Rich Text Type Field - This field supports full HTML editing and a spell checker.
- Show/Hide Notes - All pages can now show and hide notes.
- Custom Text Alignment in List View – You can now set the text alignment of the fields in the list view, and the sort order for up to three fields.
- Reports - Report parameters are now displayed as the report header.
- Week View - The Calendar now supports one week, as well as day and month view.
- Calendar Section - You can now select the required calendars from the calendar view, rather than having to switch to the calendar list.
Universal Tracking Application Enhancements
- Organization List View - You can now control the organization fields and totals that are displayed in the organization list view.
- Contact List View - You can now control the contact fields and totals that are displayed in the contact list view.
- Job Pages - You can now define the message that should be displayed when there are no jobs displayed.
- Auto Remove Posting - Enabling this option on a job page will automatically remove a posting once the close date has passed.
- Job Page Template Variables - You can now prompt for specific values.
- Global Settings - You can now show UTA level 2 with related companies.
Menu Changes in Administration Interface
- The Help setting has been removed, and replaced with a link to the SmartSimple wiki.
Our Toronto classroom is fully operational and courses are scheduled between now and October, 2008.
Click on the links below to see the course outlines and 2008 training schedule. Please contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register.