Newsletter April 2007 Issue 23
- Undelete Companies and Contacts - You can now restore companies and contacts which have previously been deleted. You will find this feature through the Configuration, Global Settings menu.
- Pop-up Checker - Many customers run into problems with pop-up stoppers impacting their use of the system, so we have enabled a check on the default SmartSimple login page to determine if a pop-up stopper is installed. Under the fields for username and password, you will now find a link titled Browser Configuration? Click the link to see if a popup blocker is enabled.
- New Default Login Page - The default login page now reflects the colours that you have chosen for your copy of SmartSimple.
- New Password Protected Custom Field Type - This new field type lets you store secure, encrypted, password protected information in our system. These fields are encrypted using a Stream Cipher type algorithm, so no one other than the key holder can reveal the data.
- Web Page View Support Date Format Function - Web page view now supports the date format function.
- Assignment Activities - You can now add Activities to statuses within the Applicant Tracking system. So you can schedule an interview at the same point as you change the applicant status to Interview.
- External Assignment History List View - There is now a Customizable Assignment History for the external candidate view on the ATS Settings page.
- USA Zip Distance Search - You can now find applicants based on their proximity to a specific zip code.
Universal Tracking Application
- Lockable Status of UTA - You can now deny status changes on level 1, 2 and 3 in the UTA.
- New UTA Inherit Branch Setting - Previously, when you assigned a level one entity, such as a project, to a branch it could only be seen by users in that branch. This new feature allows users in parent-branches to see the same project.
Our Toronto classroom is fully operational and courses are scheduled between now and October, 2008.
Click on the links below to see the course outlines and 2008 training schedule. Please contact mailto:email@example.com if you would like to register.