Field Formatting Options
|This article is deprecated and the information contained within may no longer be correct.|
Formatting Field Options
The following options may be available for configuring the format of Custom Fields:
- Caption Style: Add caption styling by including HTML style tags around @value@
- Options include: Bold, Underline, Italic, Highlight * Width: Determines the width of the field.
- Height: Determines the height of the field.
- Number Format: Allows you to define how numbers entered in this field will be displayed. See here for details.
- Tool Tip: Enter help text to be shown on mouse-over.
- Read Only: Checkbox
- Custom HTML Tag: Additional attributes to the field HTML tag.
Example: To turn a text box into a read only box, you can use HTML.
Insert the following (readonly class=textreadonly) into the HTML tag:
Formatting Field Options for Special Fields
- Width: Determines the width of the image, in pixels
- Height: Determines the height of the image, in pixels
- Thumbnail Width: Determines the width of the image's thumbnail, in pixels
- Thumbnail Height: Determines the height of the image's thumbnail, in pixels
- Enable Camera Snapshot: Enables a web cam attached to the computer to be used as the source of the image to be stored in this field type.
- # of Columns: Determines the number of columns to be used for display purposes