Configure the OCF-21B Form Fields
The next step is to “map” the SmartSimple fields used with the Practice Management System into the fields required by HCAI forms.
- This process ensures that the correct fields are sent to the SmartSimple HCAI gateway regardless of the field names used in SmartSimple.
- The fields required by HCAI need to be extracted from different levels of the Practice Management case/referral.
- Some fields are stored at Level 1 – the case or referral level, other fields are stored at Level 2 - the assessment level and some fields are stored at Level 3 - the activity level.
When configuring the mapping you will map fields from all three levels to complete the OCF form.
1. Click the OCF-21B link.
The OCF-21B configuration page is displayed.
OCF-21B Page Layout
There are five sections to this page:
- Goods & Services Item Settings – this section determines the types and status of items to be included in the form. Generally these settings will be set to All Types of items and a status of To be billed.
- Injury Item Settings – this section determines the type of items to be included and the status of these items.
- Referral Field Mapping – maps the Level 1 fields to the appropriate HCAI form fields.
- Assessment Field Mapping – maps the Level 2 fields to the appropriate HCAI form fields.
- Activity Field Mapping – maps the Level 3 fields to the appropriate HCAI form fields.