Activating a Contact's Calendar
|This article is deprecated and the information contained within may no longer be correct.|
If you wish to activate a calendar for a contact that will NOT be logging into the system you must use the following steps:
1. Make sure you are in a role associated with the Manager Permission - Job Costing and Resources – Manager.
If you are not in a role associated with this permission, you will not be able to activate a calendar.
2. Locate the contact, using Search People.
3. Select the Settings, Resource menu.
4. The Resource Settings window is displayed.
5. Click the Is Resource check box.
6. Click the Save button.
7. Click the Initiate Calendar button.
8. Click the Edit Calendar button.
9. Set the Calendar Permissions by company or role as required.
10. Click the Save button.