UTA Invoicing by Connecting Level 3 Items to Level 2's
This feature allows a Consumer Level 2 UTA to invoice a Provider Level 3 that's linked to the Level 2 based on the associated parent linkage.
The first step to enabling the invoicing of Level 3 items on different Level 2 UTA's is to turn on the feature labeled: Attach Invoice Items using Associated Parent Linkage
From the Consumer UTA
1. Click on the settings icon.
2. Click on the Level 2 tab, then click on the Types hyperlink.
3. If you do not already have a Payment activity type already created, click on the + button to create the new New Type.
- If you already have a Payment activity, click on the edit icon.
4. In the Payment Activity Type add a check mark to the box labelled "Attach Invoice Items using Associated Parent Linkage:". This check mark will indicate to the Level 2 that instead of referencing a related Level 3 that the invoice details are under a different Level 2 UTA.
From the Provider UTA
Click on the Funds tab.
1. Select the appropriate Funding Source, and click on the Invoices tab.
2. Click the '+ icon to view the New Invoice activity display. Click Open on the appropriate line item.
3. Confirm the Activity Type and the Amount and click Submit.
- If Attach Invoice Items using Associated Parent Linkage is not check marked, when the Level 2 is looking for Level 3 items to include on the invoice it will default to the Level 3's within the same UTA.