Type Field Permissions
When you use custom fields, standard fields or submit buttons in conjunction with the UTA, additional permissions are available. The Type Field Permissions control the visibility of the field or button for different Templates/Types.
- Allow View Field – Defines on which templates/types the field or button will be displayed.
- Deny View Field – Defines on which templates/types the field or button will not be displayed.
- These permissions are used in conjunction with the Role Field Permissions and the Status Field Permissions. You must be in a given role to see a field AND the field needs to be visible at that Status.
- In addition to Role, Status and Type field permissions, field visibility may also be controlled by Visibility Conditions.
- This feature is available for custom fields at Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 in a Universal Tracking Application™.
Visibility of Custom Fields can also be controlled using: