Previous Upgrade: September 2015
Watch this video to get a general overview of the new features in our September 2015 upgrade.
- 1 Global System Upgrades
- 2 On-Demand System Upgrades
- 3 Beta Previews
Global System Upgrades
The new features listed below are enhancements to the SmartSimple system and will be immediately available to SmartSimple users upon the application of the upgrade to your server:
Updated Layout of Sign Up Configuration Page
- Updated and reorganized the layout of the company and user sign up configuration pages for greater ease of use. You can now more easily select the company and user fields that you want on your registration page and reorder them as you see fit.
Updated Layout of Global Settings Configuration Page
- Updated and reorganized the Global Settings configuration pages in line with the Arcadia framework for improved look and feel.
Updated Layout of User Role Configuration Page
- Updated and reorganized the user role configuration list view in line with the Arcadia framework for improved look and feel. The user menu and portal has been combined into the same configuration area for ease of use.
Enhanced Arcadia Portal Colours and Styles
- Enhanced Arcadia portal with the ability to control more colour and style settings. The menu bar and the window background colour can now be controlled and by default will inherit your system's current branding.
On-Demand System Upgrades
The following features are also available immediately with the application of the upgrade, but must first be enabled or configured by a System Administrator:
New Report Builder Neo released
- The report builder Neo has been released from beta testing and is now available. You won't be able to convert existing reports between the Classic builder and Neo, however new reports will default to the Neo builder. This new builder is easier to use and will improve the runtime performance of your reports greatly!
New Company/User Security Matrix released
- The company/user security matrix has been released from beta testing and is now available. This new security matrix will allow you to specify permissions for companies and users much more easily and with more granularity than you previously could.
The following features are available for beta preview. For a sneak peek, please contact your SmartSimple administrator for more information.
New Payment Scheduler
- New page for generating multiple payments in batch to make payment scheduling easier. This is typically seen within the GMS360 philanthropic solution for grant payments.
New JSON-based API
- Our new JSON-based API is coming soon and is now available for beta testing, please ask your account manager for details.