Pandora Developer Keys
For security reasons each developer is "registered" within each instance for which they plan to develop Pandora code and each block of code must include the developer key in order to be executed.
This allows Global User Administrators to control who can create Pandora functions.
A developer key from the instance where the code will run must be included as a variable within the function or the Pandora code will not execute.
Creating Developer Keys
- Choose the Configuration, Global Setting menu.
- Click the Pandora API Configurations - Manage API security matrix.
- Click the Pandora Developers tab.
The current developer list is displayed.
- For each developer, enter their full name.
- Click the Issue New key button.
The developer’s name is added and the key is added to the list.
- Click the Active check box to active the key.
- Click the Update button.
You must provide this key to the developer and they will include the key within their Pandora code.
Activating and Deleting Developer Keys
- If you wish to temporarily disable all pages created by a specific developer then you can click to remove the check from the Active box and click the update button.
These pages will no longer function until you reactivate the developer.
- If you wish to permanently disable all pages created by a specific developer then you can click the remove check box and update button.
These pages will no longer function and a replacement developer key will need to be added to each page.