Newsletter October 2004 Issue 9
New Interface Option
- Role Based Portals - We are pleased to introduce a new look for SmartSimple - an optional simplified interface for users who don't need access to all the features of the system that we call the "portal interface". Administrators can build any number of these easy to use role-based portals for each group of users.
- Content Management Application - With this new application you can build and manage dynamic on-line content for your web site within your copy of SmartSimple. For more information on how this application can be used by your company just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print button on the Accounts, Contacts, Activities and Email screens. You can now print the details of your accounts, contacts and activities directly from within SmartSimple.
- File Attachment Lookup button added to Email Broadcast. You can now use a file lookup for attaching files to your email broadcasts.
- New features in Web Forms.
- Support for skip and fill functionality - vital when you are creating "conditional questionnaires".
- You can create a variable for each question and reference the result of the question by variable name on any survey confirmation page or in a workflow associated with the survey.
- You can now build a Form Group and use the group to roll up survey results from different web forms. This is particularly useful when you need to summarize results from surveys that you have created in different languages.
- SmartFolders File Expiration functionality. You can now set an expiry date in files so time sensitive public documents become unavailable on a specified date. Files are not deleted using this feature, and can be accessed by an administrator and the expiry date reset.
Our Toronto classroom is fully operational and courses are scheduled between now and October, 2008.
Click on the links below to see the course outlines and 2008 training schedule. Please contact mailto:email@example.com if you would like to register.