Newsletter November 2007 Issue 26
- Shared Pinboards - Through the Pin Board link, you can now access all shared pin boards within the system.
- Email Broadcast Settings Tab - You are now able to restrict who can use the Email Broadcast application.
- Last Login Browser Details - You are now able to see the browser details of a user.
- Enhanced version of the MS Outlook Plug-In - An enhanced version of the MS Outlook Plug-In is now available for download.
User Centric Interface
- Advanced Full Text Search - Within the User Centric Interface you can now search all fields using standard google type searching.
Universal Tracking Application
- Application Scope Access - You can now restrict access to a given UTA to specific people in specific organisations.
- Advanced Logic - This allows you to control the visibility of all interface elements based on logic.
- Submission Logic - You can now define the conditions that allow a Level 1 item to be submitted. This can include, for example, the aggregation of values from Level 2.
- Default Duration for the Level One Item - When you create a Level 1 item you can now automatically define what the end date should be.
- Import/Export Buttons for Level 1 Statuses and Templates - You can now import and export statuses and templates between UTAs.
- UTA Application Scope Access Role - You now have the ability to assign people and organisations explicit roles and permissions to UTAs.
- Role-Based Email Permissioning - There is a new setting on the Edit Application screen, that when enabled, allows you to assign email permission based on roles.
- Deny View Roles - You can now determine which roles shouldn't see a set of personal transactions of a given type.
Our Toronto classroom is fully operational and courses are scheduled between now and October, 2008.
Click on the links below to see the course outlines and 2008 training schedule. Please contact mailto:email@example.com if you would like to register.