Creating a Level One Workflow
1. In the workflow list, click New Workflow.
3. Enter the Name and Description of the workflow.
Setting the Trigger When and Termination Trigger
For Level One workflows the Trigger When and Termination Trigger boxes are available.
- The Trigger When determines what Level One Status triggers the workflow. The Deactivate option disables the workflow.
- The Termination Trigger allows the workflow to be cancelled before all its tasks are complete. A termination trigger is not mandatory when creating a Level One workflow.
4. Select a status for the Trigger When.
5. Click Save.
The new workflow is displayed.
Using the UTA Role
1. Create a New Acknowledgment task that will send a quick message.
2. In the Routing section, check the Use UTA Role checkbox.
4. Click Save. Click the task name to review the routing settings.
6. Click the Selected User Lookup and select Let current user select target user from this role and click Save. Complete the workflow by creating the connectors to the Start event and the Complete event.