Activating Level 3
1. Click the Settings tab.
2. Click on the General tab.
The UTA General Settings Page is displayed.
3. Click the Enable Level 3 Activities check box.
4. Click the Save button.
- The Level 3 settings are exposed at the bottom of the page.
- The Level 3 tab is now being displayed on the application tab bar.
5. Scroll to the Level 3 Activity Settings.
You will use this section to set the standard fields for the Level 3 activity.
6. Scroll to the Terminology Settings.
As with Level 1 and 2, it is necessary to set the terminology for the Level 3 items. In this case, the word action will be used.
7. Set the Sub-Activity term to Action.
8. Set the Sub-Activities term to Actions.
9. Click any Save button.
10. Scroll to the Level 3 Activity Settings.
- The section has been renamed Action Settings.
- When you refresh the browser window the tab is now displayed as My Actions.
Once enable, Level 3 activities are configured in exactly the same manner as Level 2 activities.
|Restricting Level 2 Types to Specific Level 1 Templates||Setting Standard Fields for Level 3|