Overview of the Web Forms Application
- Surveys that you can share with customers or internal staff.
- Quality control forms that customers complete when they finish training or project work.
- Registration forms for events you are planning.
- Scored assessments that you need people to complete
- Reference check forms for use in the Applicant Tracking program.
- Entry forms for contests.
General Characteristics of Web Forms
Web Forms can be completed in a number of ways:
- Through the Web Form application (manager permission is not required). When completing a web form in this manner you must be able to log into SmartSimple.
- Using the Internet with access to the Web Forms application. Forms completed in this manner can be completed anonymously, or you can use a feature that temporarily allows the user login access to complete the form.
- Through another user’s details, where you complete the form on behalf of another user.