Newsletter March 2007 Issue 22
- Workflow tasks can now send documents that are attached in a custom field. The supported field types are Single File, Multiple File and Display Only - Image.
- A new task type called Update Custom Field Values is now available.
- A new Trigger Date combo box is now available for the connector screen, allowing users to create more flexible workflows.
There are two new custom field types available:
- Store Value - System Variables: Same as Store Value, however, the resultant value is actually stored in the system as a normal custom field value - For reporting, exporting, and listing view.
- Color Code: Displays a coloured square.
Internet Enabled Pages Logging Feature
UTA Status Filtering
You can now add background images to the main heading, the navigation headings, the title bars, and the sub title bars.
Our Toronto classroom is fully operational and courses are scheduled between now and October, 2008.
Click on the links below to see the course outlines and 2008 training schedule. Please contact mailto:email@example.com if you would like to register.