Managing Incoming Emails
1. Open an existing email message.
The following options are available.
- Auto format - An email may arrive without line breaks, and be displayed as a long continuous line. Click this button to insert missing line breaks.
- Reply - Reply only to the sender
- Reply All - Reply to the sender and the cc recipients.
- Forward - Forward the email to someone else.
- Save as Event - Save a copy of the email with the contact.
- Delete - Delete the email from the server.
Incoming emails can also be saved as events for a contact.
2. Click the Save As Event button.
The email is stored against that contact.
You can only save an email to the contact if the contact exists in SmartSimple, and they have the same email address as used in the message.