Email Templates using Level 1 values
|This article will explain how you can implement this feature for use on your SmartSimple system.|
You can create an email template that references UTA fields so that when the New Email function within a UTA is used the email can pre-populate portions of the subject and/or body with information stored in the Level 1 record of the UTA.
- To access the Email Templates click on Email in the Tools menu.
- Click on the Templates tab, the list of existing Email Templates will be shown.
- Click the Edit button to edit an existing Email Template.
- You can also create a New Email Template.
Create a New Email Template
Click on 'New Template button and the new Email Template fields will be displayed.
- Name The name of the Email Template.
- Type The type of Email Template.
- Category Allows you to categorize your Email Templates.
- Private/Public Private Email Templates can only be viewed by the user that create them. Public Email Templates can be viewed by anyone with access to the Email Templates.
- Role Allowed Lookup to select the roles allowed to use this Email Template.
- Default Attachment Files from a SmartFolder can be attached to the Email Template. Multiple files can be selected by checking the checkboxes next to the filenames when Lookup is pressed.
- Subject The subject of the Email Template.
- Body The body of the Email Template. This is a Rich Text field editor.
Click the Save button to save the Email Template or click Save As to save the current Template and start a new one.
|Click here to learn why this feature is a benefit to your organization.|