Deprecated - Custom Field Type: Display Only – Web Page View - Tabbed
|This feature is deprecated and should no longer be used, but may still be available for reasons of backwards compatibility.|
A Web Page View - Tabbed field is used in conjunction with multiple Web Page View fields to display online PDF versions of the referenced Web Page View fields in a tabbed display.
|Custom Field ID||The unique ID number associated with the custom field.||Not Applicable|
|Field Type||The list of available Field Types.||@fieldtype@|
|Field Name||The name of the field, used internally to reference the user's input;||@fieldname@|
|Caption||The leading question or prologue before the field.||@caption@|
|Display Order||The order (relative to other fields) in which this field is displayed.||@displayorder@|
|Description||Definition and general description of the custom field. Will not be displayed.||@description@|
- Label Display: Determines the location of the field caption. Options include: Left of Field, Above Field, No Caption, Hide Caption. Note: this option was previously called Label Display. (See examples here.)
- On New Record: Controls how the field should be displayed until record has been saved once.
- Always Display: Field will be exposed both before and after the record is saved.
- Hide on New Record: Field will be hidden until record is saved.
- Only Show on New Record: Field will be exposed until record is saved, and then it will be hidden. This option is useful for fields that provide instructions for filling out forms before saving.
- Visibility Condition: See the Visibility Condition Wiki page.
- Field Permission Matrix: See the Field Permission Matrix Wiki page.
Special Options for Field
- Field IDs – the Custom Field IDs of the Web Page View fields to be referenced.
- List the IDs relating to the Web Page View fields you want to display in a tabbed format.
- Custom field IDs should be separated by commas (example: 282076,282077).
- See Determining the Field ID for instructions on locating the field IDs.
- The tab names will be determined by the captions set for the referenced Web Page View fields.
- The permissions set for printing, saving, etc. within the individual Web Page View fields will be ignored: the Web Page Views will be displayed in PDF format in the user's browser in this field and will be downloadable and printable.