Custom Field Type: Select One - Dynamic Dropdown List
This field type is used to create sets of fields that are dependent on a value selected from the Dynamic Dropdown List.
|Custom Field ID||The unique ID number associated with the custom field.||Not Applicable|
|Field Type||The list of available Field Types.||@fieldtype@|
|Field Name||The name of the field, used internally to reference the user's input;||@fieldname@|
|Caption||The leading question or prologue before the field.||@caption@|
|Display Order||The order (relative to other fields) in which this field is displayed.||@displayorder@|
|Description||Definition and general description of the custom field. Will not be displayed.||@description@|
- Mandatory: Selecting this option means that this field is required and must be completed.
- Custom Validation:
- Failed Validation Message: Message displayed if validation fails.
- Track Changes: Keeps track of changes made to this field.
- From Custom Field(s): The custom field that value(s) will be taken from.
- To Custom Field: The custom field that value(s) will be sent to.
Permissions & Availability Tab
- Field Permission Matrix: See the Field Permission Matrix Wiki page.
- Role - Field Permissions: These settings allow you to control by Role who is allowed to view and/or modify the field.
- Status - Field Permissions: These settings allow you to control by the Status of the record whether or not the field can be viewed and/or modified. (Only present within the Universal Tracking Application)
- Type - Field Permissions: These settings allow you to control by the template of the record whether or not the field can be viewed and/or modified. (Only present within the Universal Tracking Application)
- Visibility Condition: See the Visibility Condition Wiki page.
- On New Record: Used to control when the field should be displayed.