Creating a Web Form for Event Registration
Now you will create a simple registration form.
The existing Web Forms are displayed.
2. Click the New Form tab.
The new web form is displayed. This form will consist of a single page to gather the basic registration details.
3. Add the following settings:
- This form will be anonymous.
- If you did not select this option, each participant would have to supply a username and password to complete the registration process.
- The registration would be accessible from the User Details – Completed forms, the event – Completed forms or the Web Form application – Completed forms tab.
4. Insert the Sample Templates for the Form, Login and Confirmation pages.
Even though you will not be using the login feature, you must insert this template.