Category Type - Field Availability
When you use custom fields, standard fields or submit buttons in conjunction with the Organization, additional permissions are available. The Category Field Permissions control the visibility of the field or button based on the category of the organization being accessed.
- Allow View Field – Defines on which categories the field or button will be displayed.
- Deny View Field – Defines on which categories the field or button will not be displayed.
- These permissions are used in conjunction with the Role Field Permissions and the Status Field Permissions. You must be in a given role to see a field AND the field needs to be visible at that Status.
- In addition to Role, Status and Category field permissions, field visibility may also be controlled by Visibility Conditions.
- This feature is available for custom fields across the system.
Visibility of Custom Fields can also be controlled using: