- 1 Global System Upgrades
- 2 On-Demand System Upgrades
- 2.1 Enhanced Arcadia X Interface - Panels
- 2.2 Enhanced Arcadia X Interface - Aggregate Portal
- 2.3 New XML Built-in Display
- 2.4 Enhanced Ability to Assign Companies to UTA Objects
- 2.5 Enhanced Ability to Trigger Workflows on Organizations and Contact Statuses
- 2.6 Enhanced Amount Standard Fields
- 2.7 Enhanced Contact Sign-Up Page
- 2.8 Enhanced the Security of Company to Company Relationship Feature
- 2.9 New Standard/Custom Field Caption Property
Global System Upgrades
The new features listed below are enhancements to the SmartSimple system and will be immediately available to SmartSimple users upon the application of the upgrade to your server:
Enhanced File Upload Field View Refreshing
- Enhanced file upload fields to automatically refresh the file list display after upload without the need to re-save the object.
Refresh Read Only Fields Referencing XML
- New functionality to refresh read only - system variables type custom fields on the object when saving an XML field. This will eliminate the need to re-save the object in order to display the changes made to an XML field.
Enhanced Level 2 List Views
- Enhanced Level 2 list views with the ability to also easily display Level 1 fields.
Extended list views to invoices
- Extended the Modern List View Functionality to be Available for Invoices.
Extended Personal Filters
- Extended the ability to attach personal filters to personal list views.
- New view list button introduced within object views in Arcadia to easily navigate back to your list view. Preview upgrades removed back to your list view. Previous upgrades removed the persistent UTA list navigation menus for real estate, so this list button is to address the functionality gap.
Enhanced XML Custom Fields to Trigger Status Workflows
- Enhanced XML custom fields to automatically trigger status workflows when the XML custom field is configured to create/edit Level 2 or Level 3 child objects.
On-Demand System Upgrades
The following features are also available immediately with the application of the upgrade, but must first be enabled or configured by a System Administrator:
Enhanced Arcadia X Interface - Panels
- New ability to configure multiple column layout in Arcadia X portal design.
Enhanced Arcadia X Interface - Aggregate Portal
- Enhanced the Arcadia X portal with the ability to display multiple role portals in an aggregate view.
- The configuration of Arcadia X section have been separated into a central area for easy setup.
New XML Built-in Display
- New variable syntax allows you to easily render the HTML formatted display of an XML field. Syntax is per section @xml.[fieldname].[section nodename].html@
Enhanced Ability to Assign Companies to UTA Objects
- New workflow task types introduced with the ability to associate companies to UTA objects.
Enhanced Ability to Trigger Workflows on Organizations and Contact Statuses
- New ability for organization and contact workflows to now trigger on status change. Workflows triggered on status change will run after any current existing workflows that trigger on new/modified.
Enhanced Amount Standard Fields
- Enhanced the Level 2 amount standard field to allow the entry of negative numbers as well as ability to display with currency formatting.
Enhanced Contact Sign-Up Page
- Enhanced contact sign-up page to enable the ability to add a confirm email input.
Enhanced the Security of Company to Company Relationship Feature
- Enhanced the company to company relationship feature with greater security control.
- More updates for more granular control are upcoming in a future release
New Standard/Custom Field Caption Property
- New variable syntax to be able to retrieve the caption of a custom field.
- This can be done by referencing @[fieldname].caption@ or @#[fieldid].caption#@