Standard Level 1 Field List
Revision as of 17:11, 17 March 2008 by Carla
The following standard fields are available at Level 1. The captions of some of these fields such as companies, offices, branches, etc, are based on the global terminology defined through the Configuration, Global Settings menu.
- Accounts - Provides the ability to add multiple accounts to the Level 1 item. This field is used when you need to associate multiple organisations with a single Level 1 item. Each account will be associated with the Level 1 item through the company role.
- Activity List - The list of Level 2 items associated with a Level 1 item. This list will be displayed at the bottom of the Level 1 item page. This field is always required if your application has Level 2 items.
- Application Name - A name for the Level 1 item – if required. If used, this name will be displayed in the title bar for that item.
- Application Template Type - A combo box displaying all the Level 1 templates that you define. You will always use this field if you have more than one type of Level 1 item.
- Branch - Links the Level 1 item to the internal company hierarchy using a combo box. If you want to associate a Level 1 item with specific internal locations use this field.
- Close Date - Milestone date. You can use this for any date you need by setting the caption.
- Contacts - The ability to add multiple contacts to the Level 1 item. This field is used when you need to associate multiple contacts with a single Level 1 item. Each contact will be associated with the Level 1 item through the contact assignment role.
- Currency - Used in conjunction with amount field to control currency conversion.
- Customer - A company lookup field to link the Level 1 item to one specific company.
- Description - Narrative description text box.
- End Date - Milestone date – initially set to current date.
- End Time - Milestone time – initially set to current time.
- Folders - Provides the ability to link the Level 1 item to a Smart Folder.
- Modified Date - Date that the Level 1 item was last modified.
- Owner - Initially a link to user that entered the Level 1 item. If you have enabled the Application Configuration Setting - Allow External Owner this field will allow an external contact to be designated as the owner of the item.
- Probability - This field is only required when building a custom Sales Tracking application and you wish to track the probability of winning an opportunity (Level 1 item).
- Requirement - Narrative description text box.
- Revenue - Associates a monetary amount with the Level 1 Entity.
- Start Date - Milestone date – initially set to current date.
- Start Time - Milestone time – initially set to current time.
- Status - Status setting for the Level 1 item.
- Workflow - Provides ability to attach a workflow to the Level 1 item.