|Please note that this page is currently under construction. There is more information to come.|
Configuring Global Settings
1. Go to Global Settings - Integrations - Integration Key Management.
2. Click on New Integration Key. You will be presented with the following fields:
- Key Type: SignEasy
- Key name: set to SignEasy
- API Key**:
- Client ID**: unique code for the client (see below for a description of where these are found)
3. Back in SmartSimple, Click Save once both values have been entered.
4. On the Integrations tab, look for the Online Signature Provider section, and select SignEasy. You will then need to click the button labeled "Activate SignEasy Access". Once you've saved, the text next to the button should read: SignEasy Access: Enabled.
5. Configure your Web Page View field and use the tags outlined below to incorporate SignEasy functions with your SmartSimple data. Make sure these two field options are enabled:
- Online Signature: This will enable a new button in the Web Page View called "Online Signature".
- Enable Save to Server: This will allow a copy of the signed PDF document to be saved within SmartSimple.
- You can also create an Upload field if desired, in which to store the signed PDF file. Use the Store-To Value option in the Web Page View field to point to this additional field.