Revision as of 13:40, 23 August 2013 by Arthur Lathrop
- When the user logs in and clicks the log out button - the time between these two events is logged as their session time.
- If Enable Logout is set, and the user closes the browser, or navigates away from their SmartSimple session to a different website, and confirms the Enable Logout prompt that is presented, the session will terminate and their session end time will be recorded accordingly.
- If Enable Logout is not set, when the user logs in and closes the browser window without logging out, or navigates away from their SmartSimple session to a different website:
- (Session Timeout is not set) - the system automatically counts the session time as four hours.
- (Session Timeout is set) - the system calculates the session time as the session timeout time. For example, if a user is logged in for four hours and closes their browser without clicking the log out button, and a Session Timeout has been set to seven hours, the user's session time will be calculated as seven hours.