Scheduled Report Export
- System Administrators can schedule report export to run periodically (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly).
- Scheduled report export can be configured to export a file to 1.) a SmartFolder, or 2.) a sub-directory of a SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) server.
Configuration - Essentials
Scheduled Report Export is built using SmartSimple's integrated reporting subsystem. The settings for scheduled report export is available on the File Export tab of the Edit Reports page.
On the Edit Report page, go to Scheduled Export tab.
To configure a scheduled report, the following settings are found from the Scheduled Export tab:
- Export Type - specify the type of export for the scheduled export
- Frequency - How often should the report be exported.
- On Demand - used when report is linked to an autoloader.
- At - specify time for the scheduled export
- Starting - specify the start date for the scheduled export
- Export to - select where you want to export the file to
- Configuration Folder - Select a Configuration Folder where you would like the file to be saved.
- SmartFolder - Select a SmartFolder where you would like the file to be saved.
- URL - enter the url of the sftp site i.e. 126.96.36.199 or my.sftp.com or my.sftp.com:2222
- Username - username to allow access to the sftp
- Password - password to allow access to the sftp
- Path - sftp folder location where the files will be pushed i.e. /in or /out or /Payments/inbound
- Update Status After Export - status of the records will changed to the selected status after export.
- Trigger Workflow After Export - workflow selected will be triggered to all records after export.
- Export File Name - file name of the file can be specified including stamp date. It is recommended to append a timestamp. To stamp the date, use [YYYY],[YY],[MM],[DD],[HH],[mm]. i.e. MyExportedReport_[YYYY]-[MM]-[DD]
- Last Exported - date of the last export.