Difference between revisions of "Previous Upgrade: March 2015"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 13:55, 19 May 2015
Watch this video to get a general overview of the new features in our March 2015 upgrade.
- 1 Global System Upgrades
- 1.1 Enhanced Multi-Level List Views
- 1.2 Extended Filter Functionality for Personal List Views
- 1.3 Extended Modern List View Functionality for Invoices
- 1.4 Added Button for Arcadia Navigation to List Views
- 1.5 Enhanced File Upload Field Refreshing
- 1.6 Enhanced XML Field Refreshing
- 1.7 Updated XML Custom Fields to Trigger Status Workflows
- 2 On-Demand System Upgrades
- 2.1 Enhanced Arcadia X Interface - Panels
- 2.2 Enhanced Arcadia X Interface - Aggregate Portal
- 2.3 New XML Display Variable
- 2.4 New Custom Field Caption Variable
- 2.5 Enhanced Ability to Trigger Workflows on Organizations and Contact Statuses
- 2.6 Enhanced Contact Sign-Up Page
- 2.7 Enhanced Ability to Assign Companies to UTA Objects
- 2.8 Enhanced Amount Standard Fields
- 2.9 Enhanced the Security of Company to Company Relationship Feature
Global System Upgrades
The new features listed below are enhancements to the SmartSimple system and will be immediately available to SmartSimple users upon the application of the upgrade to your server:
Enhanced Multi-Level List Views
- Enhanced certain list views with the ability to easily display information from multiple levels. Specifically the Level 2 list view can now display Level 1 details, and Contact list views can now display Organization details.
Extended Filter Functionality for Personal List Views
- Extended the ability to attach personal filters to personal list views.
Extended Modern List View Functionality for Invoices
- Extended the modern list view functionality to be available for invoices.
- New view list button introduced within object views in Arcadia to easily navigate back to your list views.
Enhanced File Upload Field Refreshing
- Enhanced file upload fields to automatically refresh the file list display after upload without the need to re-save the object.
Enhanced XML Field Refreshing
- Enhanced Read Only – System Variables type custom fields on the object to refresh after saving an XML field. This will eliminate the need to re-save the object in order to display the changes made to an XML field.
Updated XML Custom Fields to Trigger Status Workflows
- Update XML custom fields to now automatically trigger status workflows when the XML custom field is configured to create/edit Level 2 or Level 3 child objects.
On-Demand System Upgrades
The following features are also available immediately with the application of the upgrade, but must first be enabled or configured by a System Administrator:
Enhanced Arcadia X Interface - Panels
- New ability to configure multiple column layouts in Arcadia X portal design.
Enhanced Arcadia X Interface - Aggregate Portal
- Enhanced the Arcadia X portal with the ability to display multiple role portals in an aggregate view.
- Extended the configuration of Arcadia X sections into a central area for easy setup.
New XML Display Variable
- New variable syntax allows you to easily render the HTML formatted display of an XML field.
- Syntax is per section @xml.[fieldname].[section nodename].html@
New Custom Field Caption Variable
- New variable syntax to be able to retrieve the caption of a custom field.
- This can be done by referencing @[fieldname].caption@ or @#[fieldid].caption#@
Enhanced Ability to Trigger Workflows on Organizations and Contact Statuses
- New ability for organization and contact workflows to now trigger on status change. Workflows triggered on status change will run after any current existing workflows that trigger on new/modified.
Enhanced Contact Sign-Up Page
- Enhanced contact sign-up page to enable the ability to add a confirm email input.
Enhanced Ability to Assign Companies to UTA Objects
- New workflow task types introduced with the ability to associate companies to UTA objects.
Enhanced Amount Standard Fields
- Enhanced the Level 2 amount standard field to allow the entry of negative numbers as well as ability to display with currency formatting.
Enhanced the Security of Company to Company Relationship Feature
- Enhanced the company to company relationship feature with greater security control.
- More updates for more granular control are upcoming in a future release