Previous Upgrade: March 2013
The following features were implemented as part of the upgrade cycle commencing in March 2013:
- Enhanced the current saved search filters to also include your currently selected template/type and status options as well.
- Enhanced the ability to create multiple system list views per user role (previously limited to one system list view per user role).
- New ability to attach a saved search filter to system list views so they can be pre-filtered.
- New ability to manifest a list view as a menu tab. This can be used to update the UTA menu in addition to the current tabs for all Level 1 and all Level 2 objects.
- Enhanced the routing ability of workflow tasks to be able to set the owner of an object (i.e. owner of a Level 1 or Level 2).