Revision as of 12:36, 4 June 2019 by Emmy Fu
- Organisational Hierarchy is an internal SmartSimple system construct that reflects the hierarchy of a SmartSimple customer organisation, such as company, division, and branch – a three level hierarchy.
- A second hierarchy called the external hierarchy reflects organisations other than the customer organisation.
- All contacts, regardless of whether they are able to log into the system (users), are associated with a single, specific level in either the “internal" or the "external" hierarchy.
- A contact established in the internal organisational hierarchy with access to the system through username and password.
- An Internal user license is assigned on a one-to-one basis with an internal user, and provides full access to the system.
- Access is only limited by the user’s roles and access permissions, as defined by the organisation’s administrator.
- A contact established in the external Organisational Hierarchy with access to the system through username and password.
- An external user license is associated with a single external user for the duration of their logged in session. The license is released and made available at the point when the session times out or the user logs out.