How the SmartSimple Support Desk Works
What is the role of the support desk?
To be your first point of contact for anything SmartSimple related. If you have a question, have an idea for a new feature or need a resolution to a problem then we are the place to start.
The SmartSimple Community Support Desk provides first level support to clients plus a triage of the issue to determine if it needs to be redirected to other specialists within the company. You can anticipate the the Community Support Desk will be able to answer questions related to:
- Accessing your organisation's copy of SmartSimple.
- Logging into the system (including lost passwords, etc).
- All standard features and functions within the system.
The Community Support Desk will generally not be able to directly assist you if the issue is related to:
- Your organisation's specific processes.
- Industry related issues.
- In-depth technical issues.
For these types of issues the Community Support Desk will redirect to the appropriate industry or technical specialist.
In all cases a ticket number is issued and an email sent to you confirming that the issue has been logged, even if the issue was resolved on the first call. Where the ticket cannot be resolved on the first call the issue will be managed by Community Support Desk personnel - even if other specialists are involved.
It is our goal to provide you with timely and complete answers to your questions or concerns and to ensure that you are getting the most out of the SmartSimple platform within your organization.
You can connect with us through any of the following channels:
- Phone(Canada and United States): 416-591-1668 x 1
- Phone(Canada and United States) Toll Free: 866-239-0991
- Phone(Europe): 353(0) 1 662-9236
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: via our Online Support Request form Click Here
- Direct: From the Help menu within SmartSimple, just select the Support Request option
What other support options are available through the SmartSimple Community?
We provide several methods for becoming more familiar and increasing your knowledge of the SmartSimple platform outside of our Community Support Desk. They are:
- SmartSimple Wikipedia (Wiki) – This is our very own online SmartSimple encyclopedia. The easiest way to find the information you need would be to search by the 'key words' of the topic that you are trying to gather more information on. Or you can browse the Wiki by category or view the index alphabetically.
- Some quick Wiki tips!
- When searching 'key words' try to keep the words to a minimum and try to avoid using long phrases or sentences.
- Search on the key points rather than more general topics, so if you are looking for information on creating and making your own reports search on words like 'create report' or 'report builder'.
- Most important of all, we strive to keep the Wiki up to date so if you can’t find something in the Wiki then let us know and we will help you find it or add it to our list of topics to update.
- Online training sessions - We continually offer online training sessions that are available for anyone that uses SmartSimple. They are categorized into Basic, Intermediate, Advanced and Open to best suit your current knowledge of the SmartSimple platform. Please contact the Community Support Desk to find out more information or schedule a session.
- Mobile Support - We also offer a unique type of onsite support. We are continually looking at the types of requests and tickets that come in through the SmartSimple Community Support Desk. If we see an opportunity that would benefit your organization to have some additional onsite support then we will reach out and schedule an onsite visit with our mobile support and make sure you are getting the most out of SmartSimple.