Deprecated - Custom Field Type: Special – Timer
Revision as of 14:34, 16 July 2013 by Arthur Lathrop
Used to time the amount of time an entity is being edited.
|Custom Field ID||The unique ID number associated with the custom field.||Not Applicable|
|Field Type||The list of available Field Types.||@fieldtype@|
|Field Name||The name of the field, used internally to reference the user's input;||@fieldname@|
|Caption||The leading question or prologue before the field.||@caption@|
|Display Order||The order (relative to other fields) in which this field is displayed.||@displayorder@|
|Description||Definition and general description of the custom field. Will not be displayed.||@description@|
- Button Label: Text to be displayed on the field's button. If no text is entered, the system will use a default label.
- Label Display: Determines the location of the field caption. Options include: Left of Field, Above Field, No Caption, Hide Caption. Note: this option was previously called Label Display. (See examples here.)
- Track Changes: Keeps track of changes made to this field.
- On New Record: Controls how the field should be displayed until record has been saved once.
- Always Display: Field will be exposed both before and after the record is saved.
- Hide on New Record: Field will be hidden until record is saved.
- Only Show on New Record: Field will be exposed until record is saved, and then it will be hidden. This option is useful for fields that provide instructions for filling out forms before saving.
- Visibility Condition: See the Visibility Condition Wiki page.
- Field Permission Matrix: See the Field Permission Matrix Wiki page.
- Value Storage: Enables linking two different custom fields to the same user data. See Value Stores To page.
- Field Formatting Options: See the Field Formatting Options Wiki page.
- Role - Field Permissions: These settings allow you to control by Role who is allowed to view and/or modify the field.
- Status - Field Permissions: These settings allow you to control by the Status of the record whether or not the field can be viewed and/or modified. (Only present within the Universal Tracking Application)
- Type - Field Permissions: These settings allow you to control by the template of the record whether or not the field can be viewed and/or modified. (Only present within the Universal Tracking Application)
User clicks the Start button to start the timer and the Stop button to stop the timer. Timer operates in seconds.